Helping You Make the Most of Your Benefits
As a technology or bioscience professional, you face decisions over equity compensation that other professionals do not. Though potentially lucrative, each type of compensation is also complex, complete with complicated rules and tax regulations that you need to be aware of to maximize your opportunities and minimize your taxes.
We have been helping professionals in Silicon Valley make the most of their equity compensation for years. We will help you select the optimum time to exercise options and manage restricted stock units while integrating these decisions into a comprehensive financial plan that helps you achieve your financial and life goals.
We can help:
- Advise you on the optimum time to exercise options while minimizing the tax impact
- Recommend strategies for managing your restricted stock units and participation in your company’s employee stock purchase plan
- Navigate the complexities of concentrated stock positions and restrictions on public-company insiders
- Determine how to make the most of your 401(k) plan, deferred compensation plan, and other employee benefits
- Craft a detailed financial plan that includes cash flow, savings, and spending
- Guide you on important decisions such as home purchases, education loan reduction, and other crucial financial goals